lørdag 25. januar 2014

Realizing that I should not rush ahead too fast.

I was mentioning the posibillity of making a video in romance and type.
However that is a fairly involved topic and I realize that I will not be able
to make a good product about that at this time.

Rather I will continue where I left off at the basics of typology.
And will start making short simple audiovisual presentations on that.
I'd rather hone my skills making things I'm solid on rather that run ahead into
unknown difficult territory.
Somehow I have a tendency to rush ahead of myself whenever I start something.
A very typical thing for a 9. Every time one grows to 3 one gets overambicious
and then one burns oneself out.

So I will start with a video explaining how all the different areas of Jungian types connect.
And then I will continue from there.

This will be fun and more importantly don't involve me having to feel I'm pushing
my understanding of the topic and video skills too far. xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar