mandag 13. januar 2014

Enneagram the redo.

I'm sitting here mulling about the Enneagram videos I made.
Sure I managed to make several of them and that is all fine and dandy from the
psychological skill perspective. From a viewer perspective I've been told that all my pausing
makes it a bit drawn out. Now I can appreciate that perspective.
It means that I should rethink how I make these videos.

So I found some basic video editing tool that hopefully can do the job.
It will be interesting trying it out tomorrow.
I'm basically is going to do a redo of my videos so far.
Try to outdo myself at a new level.
It doesn't really matter does it?
I get repetition on the material and to practice doing the video editing.
Hopefully it will somehow pan out.
Or I will just do a redo number 3.
I don't care, it is my blog and I can fill it with content.

Every redo will be better though cause I'm learning a lot about this stuff.
Stuff that I didn't think to talk about in the first video.
And hopefully I can do something with the presentation.
Yeah cause that isn't all that fancy come to think of it. xD
But eh that is part of life isn't it.
Messing up and trying again, and again, and again...
LOL

Going to bed now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar