onsdag 22. januar 2014

Progress seeming stagnant.

So last days it seems nothing have happened.
And that is both true and false.

In fact I've been working on a new video, one that will take much more time.
I've decided that it will be without me talking.
More like an audio-visual presantation.
And to do that I'm currently in the process of making friends with the drawing tool named Gimp.
A wonderful tool really, as long as one can use it.
I have some rudimentary skills in it, but need to take it to the next level now.

Yeah other than that, I've been caught up with online discussions,
and in real life, well stuff is happening there too.
I've taken a lot of actions to make myself more happy.
I won't go into the specifics, but it helps getting out of the door meeting
new people who can give you new and enriching experiences.

So that is the status right now. Just teaching myself to better use the tools I have available,
and slowly having some of the pieces of a bigger product emerge.
You just have to believe in yourself.
Other people will have a lot to say about it.
But meh critics main feature is that they don't produce anything.
They just sit idly by and open their big mouth whenever someone else does something.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar