onsdag 29. januar 2014

Motivating oneself to take action,

It is weird how the most simple things can seem unatainable when you are indifferent.
Just going for a walk can seem like a chore.
Today I not only took a walk, but also decided to make a little outdoors video of myself.

Lately I've noticed that more than anything it is important to have plans for the future.
Plans that you are excited about, plans that require you to stretch in some way.
But that also seem within reach.

Making this blog step by step is part of my own little plan and dream.
Making videos is fun, but I need to not set the bar too high to begin with,
It is more important that I actually make a video than it being the best video ever.
Cause knowing myself, motivation and self-confidence comes and goes in cycles.
One day I can get a lot of effort into something, the next I could hardly care.

One other is that I need to shift the angle I attack something from often.
So it doesn't get stale and boring, both for myself and others.
Yes I'm an amateur, but one who want to explore this field
and it's possibilities. So here is the vid I made today short and to the point.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar