fredag 10. januar 2014

ENTJ

Got to say some fairly interesting things about the ENTJ I think.
Really getting in the groove now.
The irony is that all the vids would be ten times better now.
So don't be baffled if I do some sort of redo of everything.
I will of course keep the old ones too.
Cause that POV certainly will have value to someone.
I find that the better I get the herder some people have to relate to what I'm saying.
So having old material will probably help to bridge the gap a little.
And if everything I'm saying is out of reach do hit up youtube or google,
I'm not the only one talking about this subject.

ENTJ real person example George Clooney.

Reference:
Dominant: Extroverted thinking
Auxiliary: Introverted intuition
Tertiary: Extroverted sensing
Inferior: Introverted feeling


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar