søndag 22. desember 2013

Stereotypes

I've been thinking about doing a video for each Myers Briggs type.
But first I need to get this topic off my chest.
The rampant use of stereotypes, and how it is just a manifestation of type dynamics.

Whatever you do someone will have something negative to say about it.
You will not measure up to their perspective of reality.
The reason is that their view of you will paint you in a stereotypical light.
And they will hone in on and exagerrate or even twist aspects of you they don't like.

So the solution is to be aware of them from the start and catch yourself doing it.
I do it too. I had to do this twice cause I was being too onesided in the first vid.

So here it is the savation of mankind... or something. xD


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar