fredag 20. desember 2013

Polarities

So today I've made my first blog video.
Kinda excited about it, and yeah I know it doesn't show in the vid.
Damn dominant Introverted feeling hiding it all. xD

Todays topic is the polarities of attention.
I talk about how the functions isn't really there, but just abstract ideas of logic.
The reality of the functions are more like where you choose to direct your attention.

I use MBTI terminology when refering to types and refer to cognitive function names
when I talk about direcion of attention.

Here are the polarities listed out.

Se  <--> Ni (Extroverted sensing vs intoverted intuition)
Ne <--> Si (Extroverted intuition vs intoverted sensing)
Fe <--> Ti  (Extroverted feeling vs introverted thinking)
Te <--> Fi  (Extroverted thinking vs introverted feeling)

Now for some people this will be very advanced and for others too simple.
If it is too advanced I recommend you go on youtube and look for something more basic,
there are tons of vids that cover this topic.
If it is too simple, well you are probably used to it anyway. :p

So without further ramblings here is the vid.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar